PT.POWERTECH E&C’s HSE policy describes its intention and goals for health, safety and environmental performance.
The policy defines the primary HSE requirements in performing business activities. The implementation of this policy is the objective of
the HSE management system and the responsibility of all employees. The HSE policy provides the standard for all our locations.
PT.POWERTECH E&C is committed to protecting the health and safety of everyone taking part in its projects or living in the communities
where it operates. We takes into consideration the care for the local and global environment and systematically manages risks.
PT.POWERTECH E&C is committed to:
- Pursuing the goal of no harm to people including but not limited to employees, the public, clients, client employees/representatives,
service providers and their employees
- Protecting the health, safety and security of our employees and service providers
- Preventing all injuries
- Protecting the environment
- Using materials and energy efficiently to provide our products and services
- Minimizing emission and discharges to the environment consistent with industry standards and local regulations
- Developing energy resources, equipment, product and services consistent with industry standards and local regulations
- Promoting best practices in our industry. PT.POWERTECH E&C will base all corporate standards, wherever possible on accepted
recognized standards and will consider HSE as a key component in developing corporate standards
- Managing HSE matter as any other critical business activity
- Promoting culture in which all our employees and service share these commitments.